Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Acts that can go on for miles.

So its Wednesday. Hump day, half way between the weekend (I can almost see the light!) and already past the beginning of the week For some of us (me.) I wish we could skip over today and head straight for the weekend. Whoo hoo! It's also the day of the week where I may be a bit slow to react when it comes to doing a kind act or two. But I'm so grateful for people who go out of their way to serve those in need!

Paula Facebooked me her kind act (wait is Facebooked a word? guess so! ). She works for a local church as a childrens' ministry director. On a side note, she has to be one of those people who have eternal patience in dealing with loads of kids, their parents, and enriching their children's lives and dealing with life's curveballs. Sometimes that can be a fussy child, sometimes it can be some serious heavy family issues. This chick works miracles in her ministry they're very lucky to have her.

Earlier this week, she was busy doing her miracle work when one of her ministry parents was in desperate need of gas to get her to her next destination. Paula, never one to pass up an opportunity give gave her some cash to get her on the road. It made Paula feel awesome and helped out a single mom in a bad bind.

The Karma gods seemed to be smiling on her, later on that day she was blessed with something she was in need of.  

Keep it going! That gets me hyped to do my own kind acts I love how helping others and not expecting anything in return can end up helping you when your in need! Keep the Karma gods smiling.  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment