Monday, January 10, 2011

Saving the world 1 kind act at a time!

Hey there! My name is Damaris Medina and my goal is to save the world. Really! Maybe not the cape and tights but to leave the world a bit better than how I found it.  Its an ambitious goal I know but I really believe that if everyone did just one nice thing, our world would be a much better place to live in.

A bit about me, I live in Hollywood, Florida and work as a store manager for a really big laser hair removal company in addition I also am a beauty consultant for an amazing skincare and cosmetics company. So to call me busy, is an understatement!  I'm married to a wonderful guy and have a crazy English Bulldog named Max who runs our house.

Since we're getting to know each other so well, I am no Suzy homemaker by any means, but I am proud to say I'm learning to be a pretty darn good cook (Thanks Food Network!) I'm also completely obsessed with Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes  (Totally miffed about it being seasonal, going through PSL withdrawal is not fun) and everything Rachel Zoe. My dream is to be styled by RZ. I die.


I created this blog site because I know how easy it is to live in such a big city and think, geez I hate living here, the people are rude, no one cares about anyone. I believe different. I know there are kind and generous people in the city and in cities everywhere who give without expectations of receiving.

This website is my way of spreading the word. There are tons of kind people out there on the same mission as me, making the world a little bit better one kind act at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment